(See rule 14)
Application for Exemption from
under Section 12 of Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986
The Director General,
Bureau of Indian Standards
1. *I/We carrying on business at ________________________________________________________________________
(full business address) under the style of _____________________________________ (full name) hereby apply for exemption from prohibition under Section 12 of Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986, in respect of the name/mark/trade mark detailed below of which I/We am/are the proprietor(s). Complete information in regard to its use is furnished as required.
(1) Name/mark/trade mark* in respect of which exemption is sought.
(2) Whether registered.
(3) Date of registration and registration number.
(4) Authority with whom registered.
(5) Since when the name/mark/trade mark* has been in actual use by the applicant.
(6) The article(s) in relation to which the name/mark/trade mark* is used.
(7) Claim for distinctiveness of the name/mark/trade mark*.
(8) Full particulars about the nature of business of the applicant.
(9) Any other remarks.
2. *I/We declare that the information given above is to the best of my/our knowledge true, and in support of it *I/We attach the following documentary evidence.
List of documents enclosed.
Dated this ________________________ day of ____________ 20__
For and on behalf of ___________________________
Note - Separate applications shall be made for each name/mark/trade mark.
*Strike out one not applicable.
Back | Home